It’s easy to spiral into your thoughts of insecurity; however, it’s difficult to snap out of it once you’re in too deep.
Affirmations have some kind of magic that turns your negative thoughts into positive actions. For you to be able to power through, you have to cleanse your thoughts by flooding your mind with kind words. Repeating affirmations to yourself convinces you of your inner capabilities and pushes your worries aside. When you believe in your words, these translate into actions.
They say that you are what you think, and in this case, it’s kind of true. Reciting daily affirmations to yourself can help you find your center whenever you’re feeling overwhelmed by your emotions. To help you out, here’s some of the affirmations you can say out loud to gain balance and peace of mind.
Affirmations when you’re feeling insecure
- No matter how I look or feel, I am worth no less.
- My worth does not depend on others’ opinions of me. The only person I should seek for approval is none other than myself.
- I’m unique, capable and free. I refuse to be caged within the standards that society has set for me.
- I’m accepting who I am now so I can grow into the person I’ve always wanted to be.
- Focusing on my faults is a waste of my talent, intelligence and beauty. I have so much more to offer than what people think.
When you’re feeling tired
- Rest if you must, but never quit.
- I am human and I’m allowed to feel things as they come. My vulnerabilities don’t make me any less of a person.
- Admitting that I need help isn’t a sign of weakness, but rather a sign of great courage stirring within me.
- Self-care isn’t selfish, it’s the secret weapon to achieving my end goal.
- I will give myself enough time, love and nourishment to grow and recover.
Affirmations when you want to give up
- I have not come this far just to give up now.
- Little progress is still progress; keep going.
- Trust the process.
- I’m certain that my consistent efforts will change my world.
- Difficult days always come to pass and this time is no different, don’t let it bring you down.
Don’t forget to grab your free Self-Care Checklist and Productivity Planner below!
When you’re feeling overwhelmed
- There’s too much uncertainty in the future and the best thing we can do right now is to focus on what’s in front of us.
- As I say this, I know I’ve survived all the overwhelming moments in my life before and I know I can do it again.
- It might not feel like it right now, but everything will turn out fine soon.
- Being too hard on myself isn’t going to make the situation better. I’ll get through this by breathing and taking things one step at a time.
- I am in control and I’m doing my best right now. Everything will settle down sooner or later.
Hopefully, these affirmations can help you surpass whatever you’re going through even by a little bit. If you have other favorite affirmations, share them in the comments below!
Liked this post? Let others see it too by pinning any of the images below!